Ho Chi Minh City ( Saigon )
A few more photos on my travel in Ho Chi… Was really glad to move on to my next city out of Ho Chi…
My experiences in Ho Chi:
– it is a huge city!! With 9 million people!!
– 3 million scooters in the city
– total chaos in the streets
– if you like to party, there are a lot of pubs to hang out at
– crime is crazy!! After they stole my cellphone I was speaking to a few other people in my hostel.. Including me there was 7 ( just in my hostel ) that got some things stolen from them. Cellphones, cameras, wallets….
– police don’t give a shit
– local are arrogant, annoying and have no respect for anyone
Many people enjoy Ho Chi, but I did not enjoy it at all. A few nice sights, bit the city and experience as a whole… Crap… Was really relieved when I climbed onto a bis to Da Lat!!
Met this guy at a street cafe… He is from Newcastle in England!! Just like I remember the guys from Newcastle when I worked there in 2004!!
She is 83 and is still serving her customers and making sure everyone is happy and never run out of beer!
Enjoyed a few beers with a local and a guy from Japan…